Want to study in a city with a mediterrean climate, great study centres and with more affordable prices than other major cities in Australia?
South Australia’s state capital, Adelaide is one of the most beautiful and best planned cities in the world. With 1.2 million inhabitants, it’s the 5th largest city in Australia and boasts a stable and peaceful environment.
Compared to the cities of Sydney, Melbourne or Perth, Adelaide is a lot cheaper and is also a multicultural city with activities and international festivals.
Adelaide has an excellent public transport infrastructure and offers a comfortable and relaxed lifestyle, perfectly suited for students’ learning and enjoyment.
What not to miss…
- Walk around Port Adelaide where there are many australian classical pubs and nineteenth century buildings.
- Visit the North Terrace and its important cultural museums like the Art Gallery of South Australia or South Australia Museum.
- Go shopping in the East End and walk around emblematic Rundle Street.
- Relax at one of the stunning beaches; you will be able to swim with dolphins at Glenelg, go snorkelling or scuba diving.
- Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of the native plants at the Adelaide Botanic Garden.
- Observe the fascinating animal world while visiting the Adelaide Zoo , 10 minutes walk from the city centre.
- Taste the exquisite australian wines at the Barossa Valley and Clare Valley vineyards.
Adelaide has a Mediterranean climate with dry and hot summers and mild temperatures in winter. The average temperature in summer is 28°C and 15°C during the winter.
Rainfall is very little and light in summer; being Adelaide the driest city in Australasia.
An Interesting Fact
Do you want to know who’s the lucky person whose name, Adelaide, was chosen to name this city?
Well, the name is in honour of Queen Adelaide, consort to King William IV and the city was founded in 1836. The city’s location by the Torrens River and design were chosen by Colonel William Light
Discover more about Adelaide: Tourism Australia & Visit Adelaide
Subscribe to our newsletters and receive the latest information
on promotions, news, course information and much more.
(61)0434 879 216