Internships: Other sectors in Australia
INCREASE YOUR EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Professional internship programs offer those interested in starting or developing their professional carrer, a unique international experience.
– Acquire international work experience in the Hospitality and Tourism sectors
– Have your internship experience recognised so that you can finish your vocational training program o university degree
– Perfect your English for the workplace and get to know the working world a country with a strong economy.
– Create international alliances.
– Age: 18-30 years of age
– Have studies and professional experience in hospitality
– Be currently enrolled in a vocational training or higher education program or be a recent graduate (less than 18 months since graduation)
– Minimum level of English: Intermediate (B2 in the European Framework)
– Have a genuine interest in undertaking an internship program and be willing to undertake the internship program in any Australian city
** If you have a minimum of 6 months work experience, paid intership placements may be possible.
To undertake a professional internship program, you will need the 408 Temporary Activity Visa or the Work and Holiday Visa/Working Holiday Visa.
. The average processing time for this visa is 8 weeks and the average placement time is 3-4 months.
We organise programs made to measure and our services are free of charge. If you’d like to know more, contact one of our offices Madrid, Barcelona, Australia