Internships: Other sectors in Australia
INCREASE YOUR EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Professional internship programs offer those interested in starting or developing their professional carrer, a unique international experience.
– Acquire international work experience in the Hospitality and Tourism sectors
– Have your internship experience recognised so that you can finish your vocational training program o university degree
– Perfect your English for the workplace and get to know the working world a country with a strong economy.
– Create international alliances.
– Age: 18-30 years of age
– Have studies and professional experience in hospitality
– Be currently enrolled in a vocational training or higher education program or be a recent graduate (less than 18 months since graduation)
– Minimum level of English: Intermediate (B2 in the European Framework)
– Have a genuine interest in undertaking an internship program and be willing to undertake the internship program in any Australian city
** If you have a minimum of 6 months work experience, paid intership placements may be possible.
To undertake a professional internship program, you will need the 408 Temporary Activity Visa or the Work and Holiday Visa/Working Holiday Visa.
. The average processing time for this visa is 8 weeks and the average placement time is 3-4 months.
We organise programs made to measure and our services are free of charge. If you’d like to know more, contact one of our offices Madrid, Barcelona, Australia
Subscribe to our newsletters and receive the latest information
on promotions, news, course information and much more.
(61)0434 879 216