If you study for less than 3 months in New Zealand and your home country is in the list of ‘Visa Waiver List’ you will not need to apply for a tourist visa.

Immigration NZ

Student Visa: If you wish to study for more than 3 months you will need to apply for a student visa.  We will help you with the application.

Working Holiday Visa:   If you’d like to visit New Zealand for a 12 month period and you have not yet reached the age of  30. The Working Holiday Visa may be an option for you.  This visa allows you to study (3 months max), work (6 months max. full time) and travel

Working Holiday Visa

Graduate Visas: New Zealand also offers post study work visas to international students depending on the level and duration of studies completed onshore.   Contact us for more details

Some Of Our Centres

Vocational Training

Other Centres

Subscribe to our newsletters and receive the latest information
on promotions, news, course information and much more.



(61)0434 879 216

Uso de cookies

Este sitio web utiliza cookies para que usted tenga la mejor experiencia de usuario. Si continúa navegando está dando su consentimiento para la aceptación de las mencionadas cookies y la aceptación de nuestra política de cookies, pinche el enlace para mayor información.

Aviso de cookies