There are 4 types of visas

1.Student Visa

The student visa allows you to study for up to 5 years,  work part -time (40 hours/fortnight*) during the study session and full time during study breaks and holidays.

Working part-time will allow you to pay for your living expenses as the average hourly rates/salaries in Australia are  higher than many other countries.

If you are applying for a course that is longer than 3 months in duration, depending on your nationality and your country of residence for the past 6 months, you may also need to undertake a medical and x-ray.  These medicals are carried out by doctors approved by The Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC)

2.Tourist Visa

The tourist visa allow you to stay in Australia for periods of up to 3 months.  Working is not allowed with this visa

3.Post Study Work Visa

This is a new visa and is available to International students who applied for their first student visa after 5 November 2011 and have studied 2 full academic years at University in Australia. This visa allows you to stay for a further 2 years to work.

Post Study Work Visa

4. Working Holiday Visa

If you’d like to visit Australia for a 12 month period and you have not yet reached the age of  30. The Working Holiday Visa may be an option for you.  This visa allows you to study (3 months max), work (6 months max. full time) and travel.  For more information and to check if you are eligible, click here

Some Of Our Centres

Vocational Training

Other Centres

Subscribe to our newsletters and receive the latest information
on promotions, news, course information and much more.



(61)0434 879 216

Uso de cookies

Este sitio web utiliza cookies para que usted tenga la mejor experiencia de usuario. Si continúa navegando está dando su consentimiento para la aceptación de las mencionadas cookies y la aceptación de nuestra política de cookies, pinche el enlace para mayor información.

Aviso de cookies