Gold-Coast, QLDVista aerea de la costa
Gold Coast, QLDPaseo por la playa desde Surfers Paradise
Gold Coast, QLD"Surf Life Saving" clubes estan repartidos por cientos de playas. Sus miembros, vigilan miles de kilometros de costa en Australia.
Gold Coast, QLDGold Coast marathon, celebrado desde hace mas de 33 años, es una de las carreras mas populares de Australia.
If you are passionate about surfing and you also want to broaden your knowledge, the Gold Coast offers you some of the best study centers and universities in the country
About 45 minutes from the city of Brisbane, Gold Coast is the place par excellence of entertainment in Australia, with a wide offer to cover its high tourist demand, with stunning beaches and a subtropical weather.
Surfers Paradise is the most popular area of Gold Coast because of its beaches and huge waves where you can enjoy the best surf of the State of Queensland; as the one practised in the waters of Snapper Rocks, hosting numerous competitions throughout the year.
Coolangatta located in the southern area of Gold Coast is much less developed than Surfers Paradise, due to this, its atmosphere is quieter and peaceful.
Like other Australian cities Gold Coast is a place where sports are very important and a proof of this are the sporting events held in this area of the continent, such as Gold Coast Marathon, Jupiters Pan Pacific Master Games or the famous Australian racing horses.
What not to miss…
- Enjoy the amazing Gold Coast waterfalls and national parks.
- Practice a water sports in an idyllic environment of unique crystalline beaches.
- Visit the Gold Coast City Gallery and The Arts Center Gold Coast.
- Enjoy the amazing views of the city at 270 metres high climbing with a guide (Skypoint Climb).
- Shopat the street markets of Surfers Paradise.
- Try exquisite dishes in the best restaurants and cafés (Hellenika, Bumbles…)
- If you really like theme parks, you can go to Sea World, Warner Bros. Movie World, Wet n Wild, White Water World, Dream World
- Admire the large number of skyscrapers the city has; up to a total of 21 make up the spectacular skyline.
Gold Coast has a humid subtropical climate with mild winters and hot and wet summers. There is substantial rainfall in summer, especially storms and tropical downpours, while winter is sunny, hot and quite dry.
Check here the weather in Gold Coast
An interesting fact
Gold Coast could be considered as the Australian Venice as there are a total of 445 km of navigable channels throughout the city, which is an area equivalent to 9 times the canals of Venice. They were built in the 60’s taking advantage of the rivers in the region that connect with the sea inhabited by many fish, rays, crabs, dolphins, sharks, which are also optimal for fishing
Subscribe to our newsletters and receive the latest information
on promotions, news, course information and much more.
(61)0434 879 216