For everyone who decides to travel to AUSTRALIA and NEW ZEALAND, working is a priority. That’s why A+CAPEC provides essential information to assist you to find work and therefore, be able to pay for your living expenses.
In AUSTRALIA, the student visa allows you to work part-time, 40 hours/fortnight while you study and full time during any study breaks you may have and the last month of your visa*
If you study for a full academic year, then you will have approximately 2 months holiday after your course finish date.
In NEW ZEALAND,, if you study for more than 14 weeks (continuously) in the same English language school, you will also have the right to work part-time whilst you are studying
With unemployment rates around 6%, both NEW ZEALAND, and AUSTRALIA are countries that offer very good employment opportunities for students
The average time required to find a part-time job is between 2-6 weeks from when you start looking. The time will vary depending on the country, destination, level of English and of course, your attitude!
Some of our free support services include:
– Assistance to prepare your CV
– We open a bank account for you so that you have an operative local account before arrival
– We provide useful information about the job market in both AUSTRALIA and NEW ZEALAND, and through our local office provide you with job offers on a regular basis
– We’ll help you apply for your TaxFile Number (AUSTRALIA ) and IRD Number (NEW ZEALAND,)
– We’ll provide information on how to obtain necessary qualifications to work in a bar or restaurant (RSA certificate) or in the construction industry (White Card)
– Information on how to request your Tax Return and claim your superannuation when you depart
We organise programs made to measure and our services are free of charge. If you’d like to know more contact one of our offices Madrid, Barcelona, Australia
Subscribe to our newsletters and receive the latest information
on promotions, news, course information and much more.
(61)0434 879 216