Hospitality & Tourism Internships in Australia
BROADEN YOUR EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
– Acquire international work experience in the Hospitality and Tourism sectors
– Have your internship experience recognised so that you can finish your vocational training program o university degree
– Perfect your English for the workplace and get to know the working world a country with a strong economy.
– Create international alliances.
PAID PROFESSIONAL HOSPITALITY & TOURISM INTERNSHIP PROGRAMS
– Age: 18-30 years of age
– Have studies and professional experience in hospitality
– Be currently enrolled in a vocational training or higher education program or be a recent graduate (maximum 18 months since graduation)
– Minimum level of English: Intermediate (B2 in the European Framework)
– Have a genuine interest in undertaking an internship program and be willing to undertake the internship program in any Australian city
To undertake a paid professional Hospitality and Tourism internship program, you will need a 407 Training Visa. The average processing time for this visa is 8 weeks and the average placement time is 6 months.
We organise programs made to measure and our services are free of charge. If you’d like to know more, contact one of our offices Madrid, Barcelona, Australia
Subscribe to our newsletters and receive the latest information
on promotions, news, course information and much more.
(61)0434 879 216