Visitor Health Cover AUS
Overseas Visitors Health Cover (OVHC) is health insurance for international visitors on a temporary resident visa.
The Australian Government, through the Department of Immigration and Citizenship, requires all holders of a temporary resident visa to maintain OVHC during their entire stay in Australia.
OVHC includes cover for:
• In hospital medical treatment
• Prescription medicines
• Surgically implanted prostheses
• Emergency ambulance transport
• Medical repatriation (if authorised by AGA)
• Out of hospital medical treatment (Visitors Plus only)
We offer two levels of Overseas Visitors Health Cover (OVHC) so you can choose the one that you think best suits your needs: BUDGET VISITORS (hospital only) and VISITORS PLUS
If you’d like to know more and request a quote contact one of our offices Madrid, Barcelona, Australia