Health Insurance

If you are planning to study for more than 3 months in Australia or New Zealand by law, you must have a health insurance policy for international students, in Australia it is called Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) and in New Zealand Studentsafe insurance.

A+CAPEC takes care of the health insurance for you so that you are covered from the 1st day.

International student health insurance does not include dental, ophthalmological or physiotherapy services. If you require these services you will need to arrange an additional health insurance policy

 If you’d like to know more contact one of our experts in  Madrid, Barcelona, Australia

Name and surname




Subscribe to our newsletters and receive the latest information
on promotions, news, course information and much more.



(61)0434 879 216

Uso de cookies

Este sitio web utiliza cookies para que usted tenga la mejor experiencia de usuario. Si continúa navegando está dando su consentimiento para la aceptación de las mencionadas cookies y la aceptación de nuestra política de cookies, pinche el enlace para mayor información.

Aviso de cookies