Who is responsible for dealing with your personal data?
EDUCATION CONSULTANTS OCEANIA S.L with the trading name A+CAPEC SPAIN and physical address in Calle Costanilla de los Desamparados 12 Madrid 2014
How can you contact the nominated delegate for the protection of personal data in A+CAPEC Spain?
You can contact the delegate for the protection of personal data in A+CAPEC Spain via the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal data will be handled by A+CAPEC?
For the purpose of your relationship with us, A+CAPEC SPAIN will deal with the following categories of personal data:
- Identificative contact data (including postal addresses and/or electronic)
- Socio demographic details (such as age, family situation, residency, level of education and profession.
We ask that you maintain your details updated in order to guarantee that the data we deal with are real. If you wish to modify them, communicate this to us so we are up-to-date with your current situation
For what reasons do we use your personal data?
- To manage products and services that you have, request or contract with A+CAPEC SPAIN
In A+CAPEC SPAIN we deal with your personal data to:
- Manage correctly the information, products and services that you request or contract.
- Send you commercial communications and no commercial to manage your relation with A+CAPEC SPAIN
- Control, analyse and manage risk, incidents and complaints.
- Know you better and personalise your experience
In A+CAPEC SPAIN we want your experience as our client to be the most satisfactory possible.
To achieve this we need to know you better, analysing not only the data that permit us to identify you as our client but also the products and services that you have booked/contracted with us as well as the products and services provided by A+CAPEC SPAIN
- Offer personalized products and services from A+CAPEC SPAIN and others
We would like to keep you up-to-date with new products and services as well as send information of the same with the options best adapted to your profile, informing you of all that could interest you as a client.
- Improve the quality of our products and services
We need to use your information because in A+CAPEC SPAIN we want to:
- Increase your client satisfaction.
- Respond to your information requests
- Respond and manage your complaints and suggestions.
- Manage your expectations
- Perfect our internal processes
- Improve our existing products and services
- Develop products and services internally or through third parties
- Analyse statistics, surveys, averages and/or market research.
To deal with the objectives detailed above, we keep your data during the period stipulated by legislation in function of the processes carried out or until you request the removal of your data or express your disagreement to this processing.
For what reason to we use your personal data (legal basis)?
- To manage products and services that you request or contract.
- To meet our legal obligations.
- Because it is A+CAPEC SPAIN’s desire to know you better and that your experience is personalised, as well as take care of your information requests, complaints and suggestions.
To carry out the objectives previously outlined for which you grant us your consent
How have we obtained your personal data?
The majority of the data we deal with for the objectives previously outlined, we have obtained directly from you, via the contact forms available on our website, online education platforms (Infoidiomas, Emagister, New Zealand Education) Australian and New Zealand Institutions), telephone or blog
Nevertheless, we advise that on occasions, we can deal with your data when this has been provided by third parties like travel agencies, family or other people who request in your name, products or services that we offer via our website. In both cases, here are categories of data we can process:
- Identificative and contact details.
Who may receive your data?
A+CAPEC SPAIN can pass on your personal data to:
- Institutions in Australia and New Zealand
- Accommodation, insurance, mobile phone providers, banks (Australian and New Zealand), travel agencies and airlines.
- Immigration offices for Australia and New Zealand
All this is for the objective of:
- Sales activities to develop personalised products and services.
- Contract products and services to those entities
- Meet our legal obligations
What are your rights?
You can exercise your right of access, rectification, removal, disagreement, limitation of use and portability of data by sending an email to email@example.com or by post to Education Consultants Oceania S.L. Calle Costanilla de los Desamparados 12 Madrid 28014 . You should include a copy of your ID card or other legal document to accredit your identity.
If you believe we have not dealt with your personal data according to the legislation, you can contact with the Personal Data Delegate via the following email firstname.lastname@example.org You can also present a complaint before the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (www.agpd.es).
Finally, we remind you that you can always modify or remove the use of your data, as well as revoke your consent that you have granted us in email@example.com